Turkey Quinoa Sliders with Spinach & Feta
by DMC Chef
Yields: 4 Servings
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
8 Soft Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls (3-inch), Split
2 oz. Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves, Washed
1 oz. Fresh Red Pepper, Diced
1 oz. Crumbled Feta Cheese
1/3 cup Shredded Carrots
3 tbsp. Roasted Garlic Paste
1/2 lb. Lean Ground Turkey Meat
2 oz. Quinoa Flakes (Toasted)
1 tbsp. Chopped Parsley
1. Preheat broiler. Place dinner rolls, cut side up, on baking sheet. Place under broiler and lightly toast, turning baking sheet to toast rolls evenly.
2. In medium bowl, combine spinach, red pepper, feta cheese, carrots, and garlic paste. Divide mixture over bottom halves of rolls. Set aside
3. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, quinoa, parsley, and eggs, Mix by hand until ingredients are thoroughly combined. Roll mixture into 2oz portion patties.
4. Coat large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat on medium high. Cook patties until internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
5. Layer turkey over spinach mixture, sprinkle with feta, and replace tops of rolls, toasted side down. Enjoy!!!